[Coco] CoCoFest! 2006 Room Rates?

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sun Apr 2 21:44:02 EDT 2006

Documentation and check received in fine order.  Have yet to sign and
return your acknowledgement, but plan to do so, tomorrow.
I see that you ahve already gotten answers about the rate.  They are
correct.
Holiday Inn database fields, evidently, cannot hold more than onbe
reference for the rates...so since the organization is Glenside....they
used that and not CoCoFEST!  Sorry for the confusion.

Time is passing quickly....
Hope to see some new faces, as well as the long-time friends...

Best regards.