[Coco] OT -- PC needs TWO Shut Downs

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 1 02:41:27 EST 2006

Supply a few more details! What EXACTLY happens during the first shutdown?
Does the system hang during shutdown requiring the reset button? Does it
completely shutdown and then restart on its own? Does this behavior always
happen or only after running certain programs? What motherboard, memory,
video card, audio card, etc. are you using? If this is recent behavior, did
you recently install a new program? Any recent system updates? Have you
checked BIOS settings or looked at Device Manager for any problems? Whens
the last time you checked for a virus or spyware infestation? I've not
exhausted the list of things to check but at least answer the above questions.