[Coco] After Rita

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Sep 27 12:57:56 EDT 2005

Roger

Glad to hear that you survived Rita.

Three days to get your power restored that is quick. My brother lives
in Hobe Sound Florida and took both direct hits from Frances and
Jeane last year . Both times his power was out for a week. The
saving grace he had was the 5KW generator. He was able to hook it
up to  his hot water heater and take a hot shower. The rest of the
time he  powered a few lights and his refrigerator and freezer.

James