[Coco] Re: Multi-vue Vs. Deskmate 3

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Tue Sep 27 09:40:29 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Rogelio Perea may have mentioned these words:

>Spreadhseet - independent and "loose" column width adjustment, the
>current auto-width is annoying;

And auto-flow from one cell into the next empty cell. That way you
can  change the width of the next cell without worrying about titles & whatnot.

>  probably a few more enhanced formula tools.

Never really needed those... tho a little better macro or script system
would be nice; but I'm a hardcore programmer, tho. ;-)

>  Never had to go beyond the 99x99 matrix size so probably that
>would still be ok.

Hrm... Not for me - I've been over that limit many times, unforch. 4kx255
would suit me fine, or even 1Kx255 if there was a multiple "tab" or "page"
facility that would be OK, too.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
zmerch at 30below.com.         |