[Coco] Glenside Club meetings

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Sep 24 12:01:30 EDT 2005

      System Requirements
      Yahoo! Groups chat requires the following:
        a.. a personal computer running Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, or 2000 (Works on XP also)
        b.. Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 4.0 or later) or Netscape Navigator (version 4.08 or later) (Doesn't seem to work with FoxFire)
      HTML chat is not currently supported.

Neil