[Coco] Rita heading towards CoCo3.com and ramblings from me...

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 21 23:29:44 EDT 2005

George Ramsower wrote:

>  now, I have two SCSI interface cards. One is sealed for when the
> other one fails. I would be devastated if I lost the ability to access
> the info on BOTH drives.
> Over the years, I accumilated a LOT of stuff with my coco.
> I have been saving things from Compuserve, BBS systems and sources I
> can't remember , since I first got ONLINE at 300 baud.  I can't
> imagine how I could transfer all this stuff into this XPdoz box. The
> serial port is WAY too slow to do that.
> I don't have a SCSI card for this PC. If I did, I'm sure there isn't
> any software to allow me so use an OS9 hard drive....... yes?

Three, four years ago at the chi fest, Bosiey had a ????wire that
connect a coco and his mac laptop. There was suppost to be a coco to MS
developed. Don't know if that ever happened.

Need to find some way to  make the coco thinks it belong to a LAN. Then
you would be at CPU speed, sorta like with I move 4 gigs of music
between my to linux machines.

Did Bro Jeremy ever get permission to duplicate the coco ethernet card.
Does Cloud 9 make one.