[Coco] Updating Gshell and Multivue

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Sep 20 17:33:06 EDT 2005

There are some of the coco *.ar files that can be decompressed
with the MSDOS version. I caution that not all. Those that can't will
need to use a Coco or an emulator and dearc them there.

I seem to remember that the files arced with AR in OS9 willnot
dearc with the MSDOS version. Or something like that. It also could
be version differences that are incompatible.

james