[Coco] Updating Gshell and Multivue

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 20 15:53:15 EDT 2005

Seems to be a major site bug, as you should be able to read the source code.

An .ar file is an archive and your file will need to be expanded either
with the OS-9 program Ar or with an MSDOS version of the program ar.exe.
Several versions of the OS-9 program are available in non-archived
binary format at
ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/ARCHIVERS