[Coco] Updating Gshell and Multivue

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Sep 20 12:23:55 EDT 2005

I was trying to update to a newer version of gshell than the standard
that comes in the Multivue disks, and see if there were also new
versions of other components.
But the file that I found on ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/ is a .AR,
and I just can't figure out what kind of file it is.
I also found more stuff on the nitros9.org CVS, but they are in ASM
format, that means that it needs compiling, right?
And anyway, any attempt to download from there gives me an error:
Error: Unexpected output from cvs co:

cvs [checkout aborted]: /giles/home/nitros9/nitros9/CVSROOT: No such file or directory

(expected "|3rdparty/packages/multivue/cmds_6809/gshell.asm|" but got "||")

Any help?
Thanks,
Diego