[Coco] dsave problem, or is it dircopy??

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 22:48:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/17/05 10:01:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

>  dsave I didn't like way back then, so it was never installed in the
>  cmds dir on my old drive.  I presume its in /dd/cmds, but the syntax to
>  run it has
>  been changed and for the life of me, I cannot remember the new syntax
>  it requires.  I've been playing 20 monkeys at the typewriter for the
>  last half an hour now.

   I'm going to have to hand this off to someone else.    The last experience
I had with dsave was when I installed my cloud 9  TC3 scsi controller about
three years ago and since I am not at my residence with my files right now
I haven't a clue.      I guess we're alike in some respects dispite the age
difference.    Sorry to drag you into the past like this   :).

Roy