[Coco] Keil COCO3 Emulator problems

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 14 08:01:55 EDT 2005

I've also had some problems with Keil's emulator since his recent
changes. He was informed but did not seem inclined to make changes.

Of the three emulators, JV, Keil, and MESS, MESS is by far the best at
conforming to actual Coco specs. Keil's may be the most convenient to
use, with the JV (I think) the fastest. They all have their good and bad
points but for accurate video display go for MESS.