[Coco] Keil COCO3 Emulator problems

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Wed Sep 14 01:15:03 EDT 2005

I've just tried David Keil's emualtor since there have been some recent
changes.
When I run it in Windows XP (SP2)(which it is supposed to be compatible
with to some degree), the main screen scrolls/flickers uncontrollably, but
when I press the Fkeys, those screens show up normally.

Has anyone  else here had this problem, or have any suggestions?

I've emailed David, but no reply.

Do the COCO3 roms run any better under MESS ?3

Eventually I would like top get Nitros)9 running under the emulator- but
first things first

thanks