[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: OS-9 word processors

david_g21120 david_g21120 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 17:46:20 EDT 2005

To answer your questions, Yes, scripsit does exist, but Dynastar is a
better product (at least in my opinion)and it will work with Dynacalc
and ProFile. Just so you know, both Dynacalc and Profile were written
for OS-9 Level1, however Dynacalc does not need to be patched to run in
Level2, Profile needs a patch to operate correctly in OS-9 Level2.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "puritan_2076"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM