[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Sep 5 15:38:33 EDT 2005

Stephen,

I am keenly interested in the CoCo 3 RGB->S-Video project that you
did.  Your information seems to indicate that the picture quality is
comparable to that of the best Sony RGB monitor that can be hooked up
to the CoCo 3.  20" TVs with S-Video are cheaper than comparable VGA
monitors and can also be used with composite video, plus they have a
TV tuner so that can be used with a CoCo 2.

Which AD eval board do I need to purchase in order to see this in
action?

Boisy