[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon Sep 5 09:24:52 EDT 2005

> As I believe that many of the users on Yahoo are DECB users a poll there
> would produce a valid result. I also believe that Yahoo will not
> produce a
> valid result for other questions.

A few months ago, i did  a few polls in the yahoo group.
When the question was "What OS you use?" the voter was allowed to choose
more than one option. Based on other polls I had at the same time, I
would say that there were some ~30 voters. DECB got 21, and OS9/NitrOS9,
32 (NitrOS9 got 17).
So I guess you could say that a DECB project would reach 66% of the
users, and a [Nitr]OS-9 one, from 60 to 100%. At least thats for the
people that's on the yahoo group and took a minute to vote; I know is
not the full reality, but I could guess that the voters are people who
are using their CoCos regularly.

Diego