[Coco] Re: OS-9 as Replacement for DECB

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:19:44 EDT 2005

Frank,
I am no expert on Nitros, I just started to use it about a month ago, and I
never used anything but Basic before, but the Nirtros disk I recieved from
Mark, booted right up fine in a "genaric Boot". I only had a 512K CoCo 3
with a FD 502 (single ) drive and a CM-8 monitor, but It booted into Nitros
09 with no problem. As an extreem Nubuie, I then played around with it using
the Orginial OS manual, made windows and changed colors, made backups  etc.
I have now downloaded the Nitros 9 PDF manual and attempting to muddle
through it now.
Hope this helps a bit.
-Glen