[Coco] Router Outage

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 10:52:36 EDT 2005

On 09/02/2005 08:53 pm, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> There was a router outage a pair networks, where our list is hosted. It
> began about 8:20 tonight, and they expect about 30 minutes of downtime.
>
> This message will probably be delivered when it's better. :)
>
> Dennis

Well, your message came with a timestamp of 8:53, so that's an incredibly good
estimate for a downtime situation.  Shake their hands for me.  I've never
guessed that close in my life.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Let's get real. According to the CBO's report, in the current fiscal
year the U.S. government is gorging on some $2,142 billion of revenues,
consisting of taxes, fees, charges, fines, and other species of
extractions from the people's purses. This sum works out to
approximately $7,500 for every man, woman, and child resident in this
country, or $30,000 for a family of four average persons. Perhaps some
of those people feel they are getting benefits worth at least this much.
I myself don't have that feeling.   --  Robert Higgs