[Coco] [Color Computer] Public appology to Cloud 9

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Sep 2 18:21:07 EDT 2005

On Sep 2, 2005, at 3:18 PM, James Diffendaffer wrote:

> To Cloud-9,
>
> I am sorry for saying you products were too expensive.  You are
> allowed to charge whatever you want for your products.
>
> Your products have an excellent reputation within the coco community
> and I will not dispute that.
>
> You have had a somewhat antagonistic attitude towards me and I'm sure
> that has not helped my attitude towards you.  I'm sure that has
> surfaced in some of my posts and I am sorry, I should not have let
> that happen.
>
> You have my sincerest appologies and I hope this forum can avoid
> future such conflicts between us.
>
> I also appologize to the members of this list.  Any squabling should
> have been kept off the list instead of turned into public ranting you
> don't want to see.
>
> Sincerely,
> James Diffendaffer

Now this, I can work with.

James, I accept your sincere apology and appreciate your posting it
to the list.  I consider the matter closed, so let's bury this
hatchet and explore how we can work together to bring good products
to the CoCo, whether its our stuff or your USB project.  I really do
mean it.

What do you need?  We have the cross-development software tools.
What platform are you doing development on?  Let's discuss it.

Boisy