[Coco] Re: Why USB would be nice.

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:20:50 EDT 2005

I will let the "experts" handle this more, but pluging in your camer just
might kill your CoCo.
IF the USB COULD recognise the camera as a mass storage device, it Could
never read the picture files on it. Most camera
use Jpeg or Tiff format, and IF the CoCo could read them, they would
probably be way to big for the memory of the CoCo to handle and I don't
think the CoCo can handle Jpeg or Tiff formats.
I could be wrong about this, but there are others far more educated in this
then I am.