[Coco] Out for a bit

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Sep 22 18:43:13 EDT 2005

As all of you are aware, Hurricane Rita is headed our way.  UL
dismissed classes at 12:30pm today and we won't be in class tomorrow,
so it's expected to get pretty bad here.

We plan on sitting out the storm at home, but the winds here in
Opelousas are projected to be sustained at 60MPH+.  As such, I
suspect we will be out of electricity, which means no Internet
access.  To those of you needing to email me regarding Cloud-9 or
NitrOS-9 project stuff, do so.  I'll eventually get to the email.

Boisy