[Coco] As long as Coco colors and graphics are a hot topic ....Semigraphics24 Ex.

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Thu Sep 1 02:58:43 EDT 2005

Hi,

I looked at that page and could not find what I need. A disk that I can boot
Flex on the CoCo with. It may be there on another page. I actually need a
disk that will run on Jeff's emulator.
The disk library web page does not say if files can be downloaded by anyone
or just project members. So it may be the same as the site I was directed to
long ago, you had to get permission from the owner, but he could not be
contacted.

FLEX Software
http://www.ipblythe.com/fug20.htm

I will look at this page the next time I log on.
I am almost out of Internet time and will not get more until the 10th of the
month.

I did find something interesting, a Sculptor manual.

      Sageman.dsk sage manual
      Sculpman.dsk sculptor manual

Sculptor is the only database that is worth using on OS-9 CoCo systems.
I have it and a PC version.

I wonder if the basic preprocessor is on the site.
The disk Library page does not have any hints that it was being used.

I wonder if only the very old FLEX had the Basic preprocessor available
and it was dropped later when they apparently switched to a different
version.

I also suspect that most of the disks are for a later version of FLEX.
I cannot remember it's name.

Stephen H. Fischer