[Coco] CUBIX on the CoCo?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Oct 29 19:30:25 EDT 2005

Cubix has definitely been ported to the CoCo 3, assuming it is the game I am
thinking of, where your guy plops around on a pyramidal array of blocks, trying
to change the color of all the blocks to get to the next level, while avoiding
things chasing him.  I'm pretty sure the version I'm thinking of, which was very
nicely done, was called Pyramix, and I'm certain it was written by Jordan
Tsvetkoff (sp?). I bought mine from him at a Rainbowfest, but I think it was
also advertised in Rainbow.

Art