[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 25, Issue 10

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Mon Oct 24 23:13:07 EDT 2005

Just caught this...been WAY too pre-occupied, lately.
I believe the numbers, this year, were around 45, all toll.

And, please, it's Tony, Tony....John Anthony Podraza.
(grin)

BTW....The dates for next year's FEST! are already set.  Anyone remember
what they are?

Oh,yeah!

April 29 & 30, 2006

Same Bat Times.