[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 25, Issue 10

Tony C cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:41:59 EDT 2005

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 07:09:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: kiddspott <kiddspott at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

>>I believe there are many more than just those in the yahoo group though...
how many people show up to the CoCo >>conventions? Like the one in chicago?

John Podraza (Glenside Color Computer Group) could answer this- because he's
regularly involved with the Chicago fests.
I get the newsletter from the Glenside Color Computer Club, and I have the
impression that approximately 30 or more non-vendors show up to these shows.
I think the number of vendors is less than 20, but I'm not sure.

Considering how old the coco is, the fact that anyone is even holding a
convention for it AND doing it on a regular basis for the last 15(?) years,
with approximately 30 (or more) people attending is pretty impressive!!!!!!

If I lived closer to the location of the show, I would probably go to it
occasionally.