[Coco] VARLOC AND OTHER SOFTWARE

Brian Palmer bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 20 01:59:34 EDT 2005

I agree with Mr Harwood, If we can find the authors of coco software, And be
able to post the software images on to the net, First need permission from
the author or authors.
Since i would like to post , what i have in my software collection, Since i
have software dating back to the early 80's to now. Some of which I'll never
use, But someone in the coco community might.
Where Talking about 2000 disks worth of coco software, From Companies like
Diecom, Cer-comp, Sundog Systems, Oblique triad, Three C's projects, and
other Companies, which I can't recall at the moment, before I forget B&B
Harddrive software as well. So this is just and example of what i have in my
collection, But there is still some out there i Haven't got, Which i would
like.
Viva Le Coco