[Coco] Ideas for a Graphics Project

kiddspott kiddspott at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 14:50:46 EDT 2005

Boisy,

I do remember something about that... however, not having the money back then for such things I did not own it...

Chris

"Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:

On Oct 19, 2005, at 1:36 PM, kiddspott wrote:

> Boisy,
>
> I know for certain that there was a 3D wireframed Chess like game
> that had spiders and other wire framed animals and such that
> 'battled' for each move... I have the program some where on one of
> my 35track diskettes... so If I find it I will try to get it to
> you, if you would like to use it...

I would appreciate it if you could send that to me.

> It is the least that I can do after you having to put up with all
> my dumb questiosn and stuff on the DriveWire Server !
>
> I know it was only wire framed, but It and the Flight simulators
> were the most advanced 3D programs that I remember having and using
> without trying to go through every program that I have....

Flight Simulator II! Duh! That was definitely in the 3D class of
games. Actually so was Koronis Rift. I guess that whole class of
games for the CoCo 3 could be considered as 3D in perspective.

Speaking of projected 3D, wasn't there an actual 3D game that
required stereoscopic glasses to see? I think Steve Bjork had
something to do with it.