[Coco] Ideas for a Graphics Project

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Oct 19 14:45:29 EDT 2005

Varloc!  I remember that game well!  It was reminiscent of Archon, but
with a 3D wireframe battle scene.  That was one of my all time favorite
games EVER!  Dungeons of Daggorath was the only game that held my
attention longer...  Here's a link with some info on the game
(http://nitros9.stg.net/varloc.html) - it's a shame it's not available on
the site - I would love to play it again.

Regards,
Michael Harwood

> Boisy,
>
> I know for certain that there was a 3D wireframed Chess like game that had
> spiders and other wire framed animals and such that 'battled' for each
> move... I have the program some where on one of my 35track diskettes... so
> If I find it I will try to get it to you, if you would like to use it...
>
> It is the least that I can do after you having to put up with all my dumb
> questiosn and stuff on the DriveWire Server !
>
> I know it was only wire framed, but It and the Flight simulators were the
> most advanced 3D programs that I remember having and using without trying
> to go through every program that I have....
>
> Chris Wilbik

"The best place to be is here,
 the best time to be is now."
             -- Bill and Ted