[Coco] (e)mail games

johnadonaldson at comcast.net johnadonaldson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 16:18:44 EDT 2005

True chess players would just send their move to the other person. Each player
had a chess board setup and would then just make the move then make their
move and send the their move via email to the other player. This goes back to
the days of radio and snail mail. There is a chess club that uses Ham radio to
play chess this way. On the chess net on 40M, there may be a may as 6-8
games going on at the same time.

John Donaldson