[Coco] (e)mail games

kiddspott kiddspott at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 14:30:38 EDT 2005

I distincty remember a chess system game that played through email, though that was back in the late 90's... and I do not know if that is still around...

Chris

Diego Barizo <diegoba at adinet.com.uy> wrote:
I'm looking for a game that can be played by email, or regular mail.
Most of my friends still like +10000 Km from where I am, and this would
be a great way to interact with them
I know they were very popular at some point, but I've never seen one.
It would be great if it is for the CoCo, but any for a PC would do.
Anything comes to mind?

Diego