[Coco] Re: CoCo disks and XP

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 22:14:04 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/15/05 8:24:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
benbleau at gmail.com writes:

I've  tried the program, and I've been able to read and write 3 1/2 floppies
from  within windows XP.  I haven't been able to read 5 1/4 35/40  tracks
floppies in a 1.2mb drive yet. I've been sending suggestions and  exchanging
emails with the author, so there's hope yet  :)

-Benoit

This would be an amazing capability.   The major reason I don't  have
an "up to date" machine and XP is the inability to use an emulator.
Hope it pans out.

Roy