[Coco] web site news

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Mon Oct 10 18:33:02 EDT 2005

Hello gang,

I wanted to give a heads up that www.coco3.com is going through some
changes at this time, including a domain name transfer to
godaddy.com.  Hopefully that will go well without interruption.  However, a
new hosting server is going to be used so I have to reprogram the 1)
forums, 2) CGI scripts.

During the next day or so if there are any glitches or an absense of the
site, I apologize and I will be frantically working to get it back in order
very soon.

I also want to mention that several CoCo users among us have donated
towards these and other changes to the web site.  I will compile a list of
contributors soon and post it here or on the web site.

Thanks

--
Roger Taylor