[Color Computer] [Coco]Re: Transfer utilities

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 11:54:32 EDT 2005

Roger,
Are you saying that you had to do NO modding to the controllers (ether the
FD 500 or 502?)? If so that would be great, and a project for next weekend!
Yes, I did mean the DISTO controller, I was always under the impression that
the WD 1773 chip, was incapable of supporting a 3.5" drive and that is why
Tandy never officaly released a 3.5" drive for the CoCo, not that they
weren't avalible.
-Glen