[Color Computer] [Coco]Re: Transfer utilities

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 08:42:54 EDT 2005

One suggestion (Fun, but not really practical),
I also have found this (amongst other things) a problem. My Motherboard in
my XP box will not take the old 5.25" floppies, so, as a result downloading
and using Sneaker-net is not an option. I am currently watching out for a
Tandy 1000 system for cheap on e-bay (yes, I am a Tandy nut- not just a coco
nut) with dual drives-possibly a HX or TX (I like the "Big CoCo" Feel). I
can and have old ISA Nics , so networking wont be an issue- I might not be
able to run windows 95, but hey, if its just for converting 3.5" floppies to
5.25" why not?
-Glen