[Coco] Formatting HD floppies w/ modified controller.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 7 20:42:03 EDT 2005

OK, just in case it might make a difference, I told format to use 135
TPI and 80 tracks for the 3.5" disk. With the current v3.02.05 that
means dmode dns=7, typ=21, and cyl=50. Format ran to completion with no
errors creating $B40 sectors.

I don't believe I have any way of actually determining the track density
of a disk. Someone can let me know if there is readily available
software that can do this, not just report a header value.