[Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Thu Oct 6 22:47:29 EDT 2005

At 09:35 PM 10/6/2005, you wrote:

>Roger,
>I wasn't trying to offend you, I was just making a comment that not
>everyone is on CoCo3.com and reasons why. I

I wasn't offended at all.  I accept critique and usually act on it.  And I
agree with your second comment... but there are some frequent visitors
among us who like to mention the site and what's going on there.

>  also get the same E-mails about trs80.com (that the front page is too
> "Busy" because there is so much stuff there and its hard to navigate).

This is exactly why I am moving onto another server and away from
doteasy.com hosted in Canada.  They are slow and the new server is
not.  We'll see how this works soon.

>I myself have reservations only about the colors (that's why i haven't
>ever said anything, because it is so minor) Green and Yellow are very hard
>on the eyes to some people and with so much stuff on the front page, it
>can cause a bit of a headache. My only suggestion would be to change the
>color scheme and to those who say there is too much stuff, break up the
>front page into different pages like "links, Stuff for sale,etc"
>but that is just my opinion. I am not on there much, with running my own
>website, and now with work, I barely have time to play with my CoCo,'
>-Glen

I thought the soft tones were easy on the eyes but I guess we all see
different.  Let's also see how quicker the new host runs before I take too
much off the front page... but I agree that it can be lightened up a bit
because there are a lot of graphics.  There is not enough actual text to
make a difference, though.

--
Roger Taylor