[Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:35:45 EDT 2005

Roger,
I wasn't trying to offend you, I was just making a comment that not everyone
is on CoCo3.com and reasons why. I also get the same E-mails about trs80.com
(that the front page is too "Busy" because there is so much stuff there and
its hard to navigate).
I myself have reservations only about the colors (that's why i haven't ever
said anything, because it is so minor) Green and Yellow are very hard on the
eyes to some people and with so much stuff on the front page, it can cause a
bit of a headache. My only suggestion would be to change the color scheme
and to those who say there is too much stuff, break up the front page into
different pages like "links, Stuff for sale,etc"
but that is just my opinion. I am not on there much, with running my own
website, and now with work, I barely have time to play with my CoCo,'
-Glen