[Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Thu Oct 6 20:35:02 EDT 2005

At 06:15 PM 10/6/2005, you wrote:
>>>I also find that there are people on this list, that are not on
>>>CoCo3.com. It can be argued that coco3.com is a very hard site to look
>>>at (from a design point of view) and there is just too much advertising
>>>and "Stuff" on the

??
With 150,000+ page hits a month and not a single solitary complaint on this
subject until now, I won't be changing the design drastically any time
soon.  :)

>>>home page that really turns a lot of people off. I get hundreds of
>>>e-mails through my site because of this.

The ads are not that bad and actually have a purpose because I have always
run the site on a low budget and if it were not for ads and donations from
time to time, the site would have been gone years ago.  Actually, the ads
make so little that it doesn't account for a fraction of what the hosting
fees run.  It's a choice any web site can make and so many do it for good
reasons.

I do respect all feedback and I will consider this letter.

--
Roger Taylor