[Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

kiddspott kiddspott at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 10:09:45 EDT 2005

I believe there are many more than just those in the yahoo group though... how many people show up to the CoCo conventions? Like the one in chicago?
Has any one ever taken a count from those that actually show up and sign in?
That might be a real rough count, but I would bet that it was closer to a real number than just us in the group...

For instance I am a member of this group, but only found out about it like a month ago, when Briza told me about it, and just got my coco2 out of 16 years of storage recently.
Getting out my coco2 spurred my curiosity.
I was shocked to find so many people actually interested online about the coco 2 & 3 machines... I just got one of 5 coco 3's that were being sold on ebay a few weeks ago...
I won it for 50 bucks!! LOL
Whereas, a couple went for over a hundred in bidding... these machines are still being used by lots of people... has to... I can't see the same 400+ people all bidding for every coco that shows up online...

that would be increadibly sad for all of us if the numbers have actually dwindled down to only about 500 people world wide...

I wonder if we started a chain letter or some email that could be sent to every user and then passed on to others that may also use a CoCo, maybe may not be in our group, but are known to the email recipient, I am willing to bet that there are quite a few of us out here that find or know at least one CoCo user that does not get involved with the group online.

That might get better numbers.

Diego Barizo <diegoba at adinet.com.uy> wrote:
There are +400 members In the yahoo groups

Diego