[Coco] How many CoCoNutz are really out there?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Oct 6 09:49:16 EDT 2005

Of those +400, how many are on the Maltedmedia list?  I'm
on both lists and I am sure that there are others too.

It would be nice if we could somehow take a poll of who is
out there, but many people have concerns (justifiably)
about privacy.

I'm sure that there are people on CoCo3.com who are not on
either of the lists, and there are a few still on the
older Princeton list that we have lost track of.

-Jim