[Coco] Re: cool...

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Tue Oct 4 18:21:55 EDT 2005

Roger Merchberger wrote:

> Mine wasn't itchy due to the sarcasm factor. Anyway, we'll just have to
> remember not to butt heads when we've both had bad weeks by Monday
> afternoon... ;-)

	Or, as long as we are both wearing helmets, we could just go ahead and
butt heads. It satisfies the Y chromosome need to snarl in a harmless way.

> C'mon... just because it's sealed doesn't mean it can't be opened! Why
> fer gawd's sake do you think I have a really nice dremel tool???
>
> :-) :-)

	True. But not all of us have dremels. I could just let the rats finish
chewing it open. Did you know they consider rubber a delicacy? The
military should train packs of them to eat the tires off of enemy
military vehicles.

	One other thing. If you see a a pack of rats looking at you. And you
had Cap'n'Crunch peanut butter for breakfast ... Run! Run for your life!

> Regale is the word you're looking for, and one thing I can assure you:
> The docs are *many*, *long*, and in *at least triplicate*. ;-)

	Thanks. I ain't not no good at spellin'. I is not no good at grammar
neither.

					kevin