[Coco] Roger Schrag's patches for Edtasm

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Oct 4 15:12:00 EDT 2005

An important additional feature was that it greatly expanded the memory
available for program storage by using the RAM at $8000 and above, switching out
the ROMs and temporarily switching them back in when ROM calls were needed.
This was the first program that I am aware of that made use of this technique;
prior to then, the only use of the upper RAM space I'd seen was to copy the ROMs
there and use the space above the ROM code for storage.

Art