[Coco] CUBIX on the CoCo?

Dave Dunfield dave04a at dunfield.com
Fri Oct 28 15:53:42 EDT 2005

In browsing a different 6809 related topic, I came across:

   http://oarizo.com/mod.php?mod=content&page=downloads

which I noticed has a somewhat outdated copy of my CUBIX
6809 operating source code posted, with a note that it is
"a good candidate for porting".

There was also a pointer on the page to this list...

Just curious of anyone has ever ported CUBIX to the CoCo?

BTW, the last release of CUBIX (with source code), as well
as a complete simulation of my original 6809 homebuilt portable
for which it was designed (which will let you run it) an be
downloaded from my site:

   (Look for "Dunfield 6809" under the HomeBuilts section)

Although I've done scads of 6809 code (still my favorite 8-bit
processor), and have had a number of CoCos over the years, I
never delved into it (the CoCo) deep enough to get around to
porting my operating system over - if it hasn't been done, and
anyone is interested, I'd be happy to offer assistance.

Regards,
Dave
--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield