[Coco] Intro and background

Kevin Zee psycho at dnsonline.net
Mon Oct 24 04:55:37 EDT 2005

Hi all,

  The first computer was a COCO 2. It cost my dad a mint. Didn't even
have a FD I used tape. Well, 20 years later, I now have a kid of my own
who might just follow me. I remember Dallas quest(never solved it), all
the Rompaks, CocoMax - It makes me cry that my stuff was stolen but even
worse, my brother had a COCO3 ADOS HD all of it in about '90 and we
pitched it into a dumpster :(

I am happy to see that the COCO lives on! I have tried the emulaters but
they didn't work right for me. Most of them seem to be geared towards
OS-9 . I never liked it, but my brother did.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me into your group!

Kevin