[Coco] Has anyone in the coco list, managed convert DMK to DSK

Brian Palmer bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 15 10:52:28 EDT 2005

Has anyone in the coco list, managed convert DMK to DSK, I've tried using
the program dmk2jv3 to do this, it converts it over, but the directory has
just carbage written in it.
For i'm trying to get the 2 games Caladuril2 and 7th link across to real
floppies, but by what i read, you need a catweazel controller to do the job.
considering you can't buy them anymore, since 2001 sold out.
So can anyone here help me out with this problem, for i have the two games
in question, but both my original boot disks have crashed, leaving me with 2
games, i can't play no more, so can anyone who has a catweazel, would you
please be able to make the 2 games in question into DSK format, so i can get
them across to real floppies.
one other thing, has anyone got the manual for the disk defeater program in their collection, and for those who don't know the program, Carl England designed it, and it was sold by Sub Etha software in the mid to late 90's. searched everywhere for it, without any luck.