[Coco] Re: Bad news for Catweasel - Fwd: Newsletter 241105

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Nov 26 17:32:57 EST 2005

> Torsten:  Since you are in Germany, do you know anything
> about this and are you in a position to elaborate?

>From what I understood they made this law a lot of years ago and dated
to start in 2006 just to get rid of the discussion for a while
(politicians only think in short terms... err... election periods). Now
everyone is surprised of the results because it's almost impossible for
all small companies to fulfill all rules. They should have known better
when they made the law... I'll read a little bit more about it and might
be back on this later. However, if it's legal to buy the Catweasel here
in Germany and if it's legal to send it privately to the US, I'd be glad
to help out for those interested here on this list. The company who made
it is almost a neighbour (I'm from Aachen).

Best regards,
Torsten