[Color Computer] [coco] OS-9, alphabetizing directories..

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Nov 25 00:35:32 EST 2005

On Thursday 24 November 2005 22:38, George Ramsower wrote:
> [...]

ISTR you can also give it a directory as an argument, but its optional,
no argument and it uses .   Just cd'ing to the one you want sorted is
about as easy. I didn't really think it needed an extensive help screen
since it was intended to just replace the one in multiview.

If you take a look at a directory it has sorted with ded, you'll see its
nice & clean.

> Thanks, Gene!

You're welcome George.

--