[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] NT: BASIC educate {CoCo - DECB}

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 19 23:46:38 EST 2005

Weird, when I typed the original, the : displayed correctly but in the
received e-mail in Mozilla the same thing happened, changed to > or |
depending on whether the mail was in text or html mode.

RGBDOS included FLEXIKEY by C.J.Stearman. That made use of the right
arrow, shifted right/left arrows, and up arrow for line editing. There
certainly are additional reserved words in RGBDOS/HDBDOS and undoubtedly
ADOS, FDOS, or any other DOS. The commands for HDBDOS can be found at
http://www.cloud9tech.com/. I can put together a list of the RGBDOS
commands which are essentially identical to those of HDBDOS. Art can
supply the ADOS command set. Disto controllers came with CDOS.

RGBDOS
COPY"filename.ext:drive"TO #
DIR# TO #
DOS#	specify the drive for the DOS command
DRIVE ON	drives 0-3 are hard drive
DRIVE OFF [#]	drives 0-3 floppy or 0-#
DRIVE RESTORE	recalibrate drive
DRIVE # n	selects scsi bus channel n=0-7
DRIVE SET n	selects Adaptec drive 0-1
DRIVE STOP [n]	parks drive, if Adaptec n=0-1
RENAME DRIVE #,"drive_name"	displays with the DIR command, stored in
                 T17,S18
RUNM"filename.ext:drive",offset		same as LOADM + EXEC

CDOS for the COCO3; the full syntax is not presented here
COLD	cold start the Coco
COCO D	disk to tape
COCO T	tape to disk
COCO F	does fast poke
COCO S	does slow poke
COCO U	remove all extra commands
SHIFT@	start screen editor
CLOCK	gets real time info
RDISK	starts a ramm disk
MRUN	LOADM+EXEC and turns off drive motors