[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] NT: BASIC educate {CoCo - DECB}

Sat Nov 19 22:20:24 EST 2005

Hi,

There is an Quirk in OE QuoteFix that apparently considers ":" at the start
of the line the same as ">" so the ": separates statements on the same line"
was missing the ":" and confused me until I looked at the raw message.

Any Way, Back to CoCo.

I am about to add to the allowable characters in Line Labels and Variables
in the DECB Preprocessor (Urbane www.coco3.com/urbane ).

I have looked and have not found any more special character usage than what
is in the list below. And the Operators.

Does "ADOS", "FDOS" and any of the other DECB extensions use any additional
special Characters?

Where are the definite lists of keywords for these DECB extensions.

I want to add their keywords to "Urbane" and become aware of any special
conditions that special processing must be added.

Thanks

Stephen H. Fischer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM