[Coco] UPS/Canada

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:59:37 EST 2005

Oh, I agree whole hartly on that point, like I said before, I have found
USPS to be the cheapest and friendlest service- that was my original point.
You might have to wait 3 -4 weeks to get it here from the US, but if you
give a tracking number its never a problem. The only thing is that E-bay
should expand the feedback time( and refund) to allow for this, for
somepeople can get a bit impaitent. I know with my online store, If
everything goes well, it can take as little as 2 weeks for some of my
shipments to get to the states (I ship Canada Post Ground), but I always
warn my customers, that it can take up to 8 weeks before they see it
(actually that has never happened, exept, when it was returned to me), but
some people start threatening and screaming at you in as little as a week.
But, I am sure you know that Roger.
-Glen