[Coco] UPS/Canada

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sat Nov 19 13:40:43 EST 2005

At 10:29 PM 11/18/2005, you wrote:

>Roger,
>I think that is refuring to UPS buying out the retail stors "Mail boxes
>ETC" here in Canada, now called "The UPS Store". I am not sure, one thing
>is I will NEVER give them my business again. USPS is just fine, if I have
>to ship, we have an excellent (although somewhat pricey) couriour called
>Purolator" or Fed -Ex. It will take a long time for UPS to not be branded
>as crooks and criminals here in Canada.
>-Glen

Oh now, Glen.  None of the big couriers are crooks.  The black color of the
UPS trucks doesn't mean UPS is "dark".  :)  There's something about
crossing that border with all those hundreds of thousands of packages that
justifies whatever fee they are charging or they wouldn't be doing it, I'm
sure.

--
Roger Taylor
Longview, TX